Sunday, April 28, 2024

6 Reasons Why I am Gladly Praying For My Children Everyday.

As a Pastor and a parent I can confidently tell you that life is comprised of both physical and spiritual, and this includes the words that comes out of our mouths.

In Proverbs 18:21-22 we will understand that there's power in every spoken words, and this reminds us to be careful of how we speak to others and to ourselves.

Now talking about praying for your children as parent whether as a mother or a father, there are powerful thing, positively that will take place in that child's life.

Like I said above, as a pastor and a parent I will tell you why I am gladly praying for my children every day.



In the life of my children;
1. I am also a priest so I Speak into their lives as I pray for them to prosper.

2. Praying For My Children will mold their future because as children they don't know things about life like I do.

3. One of the most important things I pray is them to have wisdom, knowledge and understanding because is important to them but as a child none of them is aware of this.

4. As someone who is superior to them both physically and spiritually, I always Pray to God to bless them more than I am blessed, this is one of the most powerful desires of every parent that sincerely love their children.

5. Praying for my children and also praying with them will help make the child have a lifestyle of prayer as he or she grow because you are showing them good example and importance of prayer.

(My son of 3 years now reminds me every Sunday morning that he wants to go to church early because he wants to attend Sunday school, and many times will choose to lead us in prayer before we starting eating dinner, this is a lifestyle he saw in me his father.) There was a day I was praying alone in the room and suddenly I noticed the presence of my eldest son kneeling down by my side praying too. He did it because praying has become part of his lifestyle, his attitude pleased me that I started prophesying into his. Please understand that these are true life experience.

6. I form the habit of waking up in the morning before the whole family to pray for the children one after the other as a father and priest to them, I have discovered that 99% of the prayers I said for these children in the morning usually happens before the day is over, that's power of love and prayer from me their father to them my children.


These things has given me the pleasure to always gladly pray for my children every day. 

I encourage you either as a parent, or guidance, give your children the future they will like to enjoy when they grow, be their physical director as God is the overall spiritual director.

No comments:

Post a Comment