Sunday, April 28, 2024

.14 Sincere Prayer Points For Guidance, Healing And Empowerment.

1. Oh LORD, I sincerely ask that you help me to accept correction from YOU whenever I am wrong. 

2. Father God give me the grace to be a better spouse to my partner and a parent to my children so I can always carry out my duties responsibly. 

3. Most Holy God in heaven, please work on me spiritually, emotionally, and physically so I can be the true person you have created me to be. 



4. I sincerely pray that you give me peace, the kind of peace that will supersede any challenges that may confront me.

5. I ask today oh God that you me the grace of Wisdom, and understanding, as well as that of hearing your voice when you speak to me.

 6. I have no power to do anything on my own, and you have said that your Grace is sufficient for me, 2 Corinthians 12 verse 9, father give me the grace and strength I need in order to be a good person to my family and to the world, and then bring glory to your name.

7. God, use me as an instrument of your faithfulness and goodness to help those in need.

8. I pray today oh God that you stretch out your hands of healing and heal me of every infirmities in my body, send also your words of encouragement to me, amen.

9. I pray for strong mind of forgiveness to always forgive immediately anyone that offend me, as this will give me and the neighborhood peaceful life.

10. Father God you are best in leadership, I present the leadership of my beloved country before you, give all the leaders wisdom, and knowledge, so they can always take good decisions that would move the country forward.

11. I also pray for every marriage, oh Lord Jesus Christ, whatever challenges that's facing them now, give them the grace to find the best lasting solution for it in the name of Jesus Christ, amen.

12. I ask for your favor upon those looking for jobs or looking for fund to start business, oh Jehovah Yahweh, let your grace make things possible for them so the can get what they are looking for, in the name of Jesus Christ, amen.

13. For anyone looking for marital partner, God grant him or her the desired Marriage partner in the mighty name of Jesus Christ, amen.

14. For every children in school now irrespective of their level of education, God I pray for wisdom, retentive memories, and understanding upon them, in the name of Jesus Christ, amen.

Thank you my good God in heaven for answering this prayers, amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment