Skip to main content

Beautiful But Ugly Union Everyone Wants To Join.

This life is full of stories and experiences you know, because of what we have face and what has faced us, and the most funny part of it is that sometimes or let me say Many of the times what makes you happy is somewhat or exactly what makes another person sad so you see that life is full of stories.

Yes, today I can confidently tell you that I have experienced marriage although not on the bad side but at the same time I will tell you that I have both a good and the bad experience for marriage probably because of experience from relationship before I got married so that being said I had bad experience in relationship, so putting this experiences together we will agree with me that I have had both good and bad experience about marriage. 

Anywhere, I have something different to tell you about marriage because you may not have actually heard about it, so today I'm going to make it open to you so that even if you are single and searching you will understand more about marriage and even if you are already married you will add it to the knowledge you already have about marriage.



So let's go to the main topic that brought us this discussion which is "Beautiful But Ugly Union Everyone Wants To Join",. Everybody wants true love including me but is very hard, very tough to find a true love although it exists but can't be physically found so you see the challenge? I hope you are now beginning to understand me?  So what do you want to see in marriage but I tell you marriages is very ugly however you should always wish to be there, yes I know what I'm saying, because I am already there so I am telling you based on experience. 
I am not trying to discourage you if you are a single person searching for a true love or searching for someone that will love you truly for who you are, you hardly see someone that will not be keeping secret from you in marriage and Secrets is one of the dangerous things that can easily destroy a marriage. 

Because we all came from different family background and culture and sometimes from different religion, we start learning each other from the day we are pronounced husband and wife, are you seeing the ugly part of it now? So because of all these things so many times domestic violence will erupt because of misunderstanding and disagreement between this two people that came from different backgrounds of origin. 
Have you not heard about DNA? This is because of paternity fraud that happens in marriage. Also, because of infidelity that happens in marriage, a lot of heartbreaking things has happened in marriage. Now tell me sincerely from your heart, will you sincerely still love that person that cheated on you several times in marriage even though you cought him or her red handed, and they apologized promising never to do it again, from the sincerity of your heart will you forgive and still genuinely love the person again I know it will even be impossible even if you try to please yourself or please the person so that peace will reign in your marriage.

From my own point of view personally, as my opinion, marriage is good if you have not entered inside of it, if you have entered inside that's when you start to experience the ugly part of marriage. Have you entered a union or an institution that from the day you are registered and confirm the member you'll be issued a certificate but it happens in marriage. 


A marriage many who are in there are wishing to come out but because coming out is not easy they are finding it difficult to come out because they want to be single, they don't want to be in marriage again. 
So let's just take it that is something very glitter, very beautiful if you look at it from a far distance but when you go inside, that is when you will start to perceive the real smell, the real odour,  you will begin to see the real color of what you have entered into because by then you are inside already. 
One of the major reason for this is because of change in character from the person they are married to, both men and women are guilty of this. Many people change after their first child birth, some change even when they are not given birth to a first child, because they have been hiding their true characters, they want to go into marriage with that particular person. 

Marriage is not only like a shoe, marriage is also like a bag, I hope you understand me very well now? When you buy a bag you don't really know what is inside that bag until you open it so that's marriage for you, that person be it man or woman could be very attractive and beautiful, exactly your physical desire for the person you want to get married to, but then after marriage you will know who they are truly. 

Please understand that I am not trying to discourage you not the get married you may end up Marrying the best person for you positively, so try your luck because everybody doesn't have the same luck especially when it comes to marriage. 

But don't forget that marriage is ugly inside.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Prayer For Mercy: Say These Prayers Whenever You Feel Your Soul Is Troubled.

Prayer For Mercy: Say These Prayers Whenever You Feel Your Soul Is Troubled. Many times life challenges us with different kinds of trials or temptations, while facing this unpleasant situations it will look as if God is far from us, and because of the panic we may not be seeing the light of the presence of God but still God is still around and watching us. Some of the time go through challenges is because of sins committed against God. Visit Isaiah chapter 1 verse 15 to confirm this, but with prayer you can reunite with God. In the same Isaiah chapter 1, in  verse 18 God invited us for reunion with him. I am going to lead you in prayer now, say it with faith and you will overcome victoriously. 1. Father I thank you for giving me this opportunity to pour out my heart to you, thank you also for a special moment in your presence, I sincerely honor your faithfulness in my life, amen. 2. My Father I know I have sinned against you, especially by breaking rules and regulations ment to obey by

Not Many People Will Be Honest With You About This.

Staying away from premarital affairs is beneficial in so many ways, let nobody tell yu otherwise.  1. Good health - you're not scared or worried about any contagious diseases or STDs. 2. Peace of mind - no one is coming tomorrow to pin any foetus on you. And you're not running the risk of having to carry unwanted pregnancy. 3. Focus - you have more time to yourself to pay attention to the things that matter most in your life in the present moment & in the nearest future. 4. Spiritual growth - your body, mind & soul are in one accord & at peace with your creator. No guilt whatsoever! This will take you closer to God & make your prayers heard & answered even more than you expected it. 5. Purposeful life - as you're living a meaningful life at present, you're laying solid foundations towards building a purposeful life tomorrow. 6. No fear, no regrets - you have the sense of purity & purpose to pursue any ambition in the nearest future because you kn

Why I Think Infidelity Will Not Stop Existing In Marriage.

To whole lot of people, infidelity is a a normal lifestyle while to others is not acceptable and should be condemned. From The inception of marriage, or may conclude it that for many years infidelity has been found in marriage and it has has brought an end to many Marriages, those that couldn't comfort or control their anger and the trauma caused by their cheating partner. Many did it and tagged it mistake and sincerely apologized that it will not happen again, while some accepted their mistakes but agreed to move on with their new found love partner, but in all, they all have different reasons for cheating. These reasons could be traced to; 1. People have extramarital affairs because one or two of their emotional needs are not met by their partner. 2. Not being cared for by their partner but they found the caring in another opposite gender. 3. Unresolved Conflicts that has existed for a long time. 4. Lack of self-control. They saw someone believed to be more attractive than their

How You Can Initiate Affection And Improve The Happiness In Your Marriage.

This marriage advice is for everyone, I mean both singles and married because if you are facing the same challenge written in the message in your marriage, this advise will help you, and if you are still single, engaged or searching for a true, this Advise will still help you because you will gain new ideas of settling problems in marriage pending when you are married. Here's the question asked anonymously that brought about the advice. Hello Anonymous, I hear the pain you are experiencing from your husband’s neglect. I hear you want him to pursue you, at least some times, right?  I want to acknowledge you for planning time together despite his lack of initiative. That is a huge win in that you know what you want and you make it happen.  I would like to invite you to try the next step on the same lines. How would it be to make it more logical and express your desire to him?  For example, I love it when you initiate activities and time together with me! I have been missing that. To

Things I Believed About Social Media After I Met My Wife On Facebook.

Life is truly beautiful but it takes very few people to know and understand this especially when it comes to Marriage. Social Media on its own is another world where different things happen both good and bad, including issues that concerns life in general. My first girlfriend when I was at the University in 2012, I met her on Facebook and From chatting as mere Facebook friends we became lover. We dating online on Facebook for 5 years before we finally met in Lagos when she for the job I got for her as a nanny. The relationship was going well but unfortunately we were not meant to marry because of something things traditionally we couldn't fix but we are not enemies because of that first bond, I was her first boyfriend and she was also my first girlfriend. Fast was to 2018, I met another lady on the same Facebook where I made a post about a company looking for workers, she indicated interest but because of location barrier she was ruled out of the job, but then I didn't stop com