Skip to main content

After I Thought Is Better To Be A Witch.

I was born into a Christian home throughout my life I am a Christian even till this very moment. I believe in God and I submit to him on everything that concerns me and my family now that I am married. I got married 5 years ago and up to now I still surrounder everything concerning me and my household into the hand of God because I know that with him my family will be at peace. 

When I was growing up, I have been hearing about witches and wizard but then I was afraid of witchcraft which is the activities of which and wizard. I have always wanted to be autonomously powerful spiritually, so that I can fight battles in the spirit and be famous both physically, all this has been going on in my mind even while I was still at young age but still I strongly believe that I will achieve it while being a good Christian. 
So one day I asked my mother if the devil really has powerful she said yes, then again I asked her does witches have strong power she said yes, although my mom is a strong christian. At this time I started comparing the power of God and the power of witches which one should I go for? But each day I go to church especially For Prayer vigil, I began to be confused more and more because the power of God is being used against witches and they will succumb, so I don't know which one I should particularly to go for; I really need to be autonomously powerful.
So in order to get what I want from the side of being a witch, I joined witchcraft groups on Facebook, so that I can learn and also discover some hidden things I need to know about witchcraft. But what I discovered was somehow different from what I used to hear about witches, simply because they were talking about how to make things work well for you without you hurting others physically or spiritually and how to cast spell on someone or to the atmosphere and achieve a particular goal for a lifetime or for the moment depending on what you want.
I don't want to cast spell on anybody because of the future implication which I know that would be negative and it may directly affect me or a family member. I was gently following up so that as time goes on I will get what I want from the group or possibly meet someone that will connect me spiritually who is already a witch, I prefer a strong one for that.



So what brought about this topic "After I thought Is Better To Be A Witch", is that on the first week of September 2024, I was having a serious financial challenge, although before then I was unemployed because I lost my job in 2023, in the month of May, so since then I have being searching for a job but I keep getting disappointed even after being promised by those that I know that would have helped me. Because of the hardship in the country, I have thought about making money through quick way but because of my Christian home background I was afraid to do bad things and face the anger of God. In fact I have made contacts with some native doctors I know so they can help me, probably prepare some concoction for me so I can be rich but when I look at the negative results of the action, I began to lose interest in the rituals.

At this joint, I was confused, I need money to sort out bills, I need spiritual power because I was thinking that someone somewhere is manipulating my destiny, and I want to be popular like many of my mates in Town and in the village. Because of this I started considering being a witch, even though I have not gone deep researching how witches operate.

The hardship in the country Nigeria is increasing, we then decided to go back home because we are staying in Lagos, and we are from Anambra State, one of the states in the Eastern part of the Nation, but whenever I remembered that we are going home totally, I became afraid, my heart will fly like someone that heard the sound of gun in the midnight in a strange land, now instead of thinking about being a witch I forget about it entirely and started praying for God to take control of everything. The more I think about going home with my family day by day I feel more afraid, and this has made me to forget about the witch thing and face God for help and deliverance. 

The day appointed day for us to travel which is the 12th day of September 2024, we took off from our home with all our properties, I was more afraid because of the negative signs I was receiving. After I thought is better to be a witch so that I can be a powerful man, and control territories spiritually since spiritual controls physical because of the challenges I was facing, I returned to God immediately because I have seen and understood that the power of God is the ultimate.

Submit your life and everything concerning you into the hand of God instead of being a witch.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Prayer For Mercy: Say These Prayers Whenever You Feel Your Soul Is Troubled.

Prayer For Mercy: Say These Prayers Whenever You Feel Your Soul Is Troubled. Many times life challenges us with different kinds of trials or temptations, while facing this unpleasant situations it will look as if God is far from us, and because of the panic we may not be seeing the light of the presence of God but still God is still around and watching us. Some of the time go through challenges is because of sins committed against God. Visit Isaiah chapter 1 verse 15 to confirm this, but with prayer you can reunite with God. In the same Isaiah chapter 1, in  verse 18 God invited us for reunion with him. I am going to lead you in prayer now, say it with faith and you will overcome victoriously. 1. Father I thank you for giving me this opportunity to pour out my heart to you, thank you also for a special moment in your presence, I sincerely honor your faithfulness in my life, amen. 2. My Father I know I have sinned against you, especially by breaking rules and regulations ment to obey by

Not Many People Will Be Honest With You About This.

Staying away from premarital affairs is beneficial in so many ways, let nobody tell yu otherwise.  1. Good health - you're not scared or worried about any contagious diseases or STDs. 2. Peace of mind - no one is coming tomorrow to pin any foetus on you. And you're not running the risk of having to carry unwanted pregnancy. 3. Focus - you have more time to yourself to pay attention to the things that matter most in your life in the present moment & in the nearest future. 4. Spiritual growth - your body, mind & soul are in one accord & at peace with your creator. No guilt whatsoever! This will take you closer to God & make your prayers heard & answered even more than you expected it. 5. Purposeful life - as you're living a meaningful life at present, you're laying solid foundations towards building a purposeful life tomorrow. 6. No fear, no regrets - you have the sense of purity & purpose to pursue any ambition in the nearest future because you kn

Why I Think Infidelity Will Not Stop Existing In Marriage.

To whole lot of people, infidelity is a a normal lifestyle while to others is not acceptable and should be condemned. From The inception of marriage, or may conclude it that for many years infidelity has been found in marriage and it has has brought an end to many Marriages, those that couldn't comfort or control their anger and the trauma caused by their cheating partner. Many did it and tagged it mistake and sincerely apologized that it will not happen again, while some accepted their mistakes but agreed to move on with their new found love partner, but in all, they all have different reasons for cheating. These reasons could be traced to; 1. People have extramarital affairs because one or two of their emotional needs are not met by their partner. 2. Not being cared for by their partner but they found the caring in another opposite gender. 3. Unresolved Conflicts that has existed for a long time. 4. Lack of self-control. They saw someone believed to be more attractive than their

How You Can Initiate Affection And Improve The Happiness In Your Marriage.

This marriage advice is for everyone, I mean both singles and married because if you are facing the same challenge written in the message in your marriage, this advise will help you, and if you are still single, engaged or searching for a true, this Advise will still help you because you will gain new ideas of settling problems in marriage pending when you are married. Here's the question asked anonymously that brought about the advice. Hello Anonymous, I hear the pain you are experiencing from your husband’s neglect. I hear you want him to pursue you, at least some times, right?  I want to acknowledge you for planning time together despite his lack of initiative. That is a huge win in that you know what you want and you make it happen.  I would like to invite you to try the next step on the same lines. How would it be to make it more logical and express your desire to him?  For example, I love it when you initiate activities and time together with me! I have been missing that. To

Things I Believed About Social Media After I Met My Wife On Facebook.

Life is truly beautiful but it takes very few people to know and understand this especially when it comes to Marriage. Social Media on its own is another world where different things happen both good and bad, including issues that concerns life in general. My first girlfriend when I was at the University in 2012, I met her on Facebook and From chatting as mere Facebook friends we became lover. We dating online on Facebook for 5 years before we finally met in Lagos when she for the job I got for her as a nanny. The relationship was going well but unfortunately we were not meant to marry because of something things traditionally we couldn't fix but we are not enemies because of that first bond, I was her first boyfriend and she was also my first girlfriend. Fast was to 2018, I met another lady on the same Facebook where I made a post about a company looking for workers, she indicated interest but because of location barrier she was ruled out of the job, but then I didn't stop com