Skip to main content

The Marriage I Got Myself Into.

I never knew what Marriage is actually all about when I got married to my wife. I thought since we truly and sincerely love each other genuinely, then it's enough to be in marriage but I was totally wrong, I have think about it several times and conclude that I was wrong.

Yes I love her deep down my heart and she does the same to me as well, but frankly speaking, Marriage is more than just confessing love to your partner, dear friend marriage not as you see it okay, it's more deep than you have known, you will discover more when you get married.



So now based on experience I want to let you know the things that will make you happy in your marriage at all times, it help me, even individually we are all different in so many things but at the same time there are things that can actually work for everyone.

1. You must be tolerance. Yes I said must and that's how it should be. Hope you know that your partner can get angry even in something you didn't imagine will make him or her angry? If you are not tolerance there will be fight and quarrel all the time in your home. You must be tolerance, overlook things even if you have the opportunity to caution the person, not every action from your partner to you deserves response because there are some that your response can ignite trouble and some that your silence and tolerance will ignite peace and happiness in your marriage.

2. Always be patient. This one as well is mandatory. I must believe that you are aware that everyone does not have the same learning ability? So because you are a fast learner should not make you to always put your lover under pressure to adapt, you must be patient with each other. You know, in marriage, even in relationship we learn new things about romance and intimacy everyday right? So when you have new ideas or have learned something new for the of your home don't be in a hurry and put your partner under pressure to adapt, please be patient.

3. Forgiveness. Waow, this is another important thing in marriage. When I met my wife, I mean while dating, she openly told me that she has hot temper this happened while we were asking questions to know ourselves better, I have hot temper too but as the man I am, I decided to be in control so I learnt how to accommodate her while creating room for forgiveness. Are you surprised what concerned hot temper and forgiveness? Are you not aware that someone that's hoplt temper can say hurting words? Can act violently and even destroy things? If you can't forgive and control things, your house could be emotionally on fire.

Forgiveness should be inevitable in your marriage because everyone of us has verbal power, many times this verbal power is expressed in anger, sometimes is even something you didn't commit that the anger is channelled against you. If you don't know how to forgive, I tell you that your marriage will not last up to a year and it will be break into pieces.

These things has truly helped me out that till now I am happily married. If your partner is facing any of these things I said, I implore you to take action, help the person out, pray for him or her, to heal fast. 

Please be informed that by helping the person you are making efforts for him or her to be the person you want them to be in the Marriage.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Prayer For Mercy: Say These Prayers Whenever You Feel Your Soul Is Troubled.

Prayer For Mercy: Say These Prayers Whenever You Feel Your Soul Is Troubled. Many times life challenges us with different kinds of trials or temptations, while facing this unpleasant situations it will look as if God is far from us, and because of the panic we may not be seeing the light of the presence of God but still God is still around and watching us. Some of the time go through challenges is because of sins committed against God. Visit Isaiah chapter 1 verse 15 to confirm this, but with prayer you can reunite with God. In the same Isaiah chapter 1, in  verse 18 God invited us for reunion with him. I am going to lead you in prayer now, say it with faith and you will overcome victoriously. 1. Father I thank you for giving me this opportunity to pour out my heart to you, thank you also for a special moment in your presence, I sincerely honor your faithfulness in my life, amen. 2. My Father I know I have sinned against you, especially by breaking rules and regulations ment to obey by

Not Many People Will Be Honest With You About This.

Staying away from premarital affairs is beneficial in so many ways, let nobody tell yu otherwise.  1. Good health - you're not scared or worried about any contagious diseases or STDs. 2. Peace of mind - no one is coming tomorrow to pin any foetus on you. And you're not running the risk of having to carry unwanted pregnancy. 3. Focus - you have more time to yourself to pay attention to the things that matter most in your life in the present moment & in the nearest future. 4. Spiritual growth - your body, mind & soul are in one accord & at peace with your creator. No guilt whatsoever! This will take you closer to God & make your prayers heard & answered even more than you expected it. 5. Purposeful life - as you're living a meaningful life at present, you're laying solid foundations towards building a purposeful life tomorrow. 6. No fear, no regrets - you have the sense of purity & purpose to pursue any ambition in the nearest future because you kn

Why I Think Infidelity Will Not Stop Existing In Marriage.

To whole lot of people, infidelity is a a normal lifestyle while to others is not acceptable and should be condemned. From The inception of marriage, or may conclude it that for many years infidelity has been found in marriage and it has has brought an end to many Marriages, those that couldn't comfort or control their anger and the trauma caused by their cheating partner. Many did it and tagged it mistake and sincerely apologized that it will not happen again, while some accepted their mistakes but agreed to move on with their new found love partner, but in all, they all have different reasons for cheating. These reasons could be traced to; 1. People have extramarital affairs because one or two of their emotional needs are not met by their partner. 2. Not being cared for by their partner but they found the caring in another opposite gender. 3. Unresolved Conflicts that has existed for a long time. 4. Lack of self-control. They saw someone believed to be more attractive than their

How You Can Initiate Affection And Improve The Happiness In Your Marriage.

This marriage advice is for everyone, I mean both singles and married because if you are facing the same challenge written in the message in your marriage, this advise will help you, and if you are still single, engaged or searching for a true, this Advise will still help you because you will gain new ideas of settling problems in marriage pending when you are married. Here's the question asked anonymously that brought about the advice. Hello Anonymous, I hear the pain you are experiencing from your husband’s neglect. I hear you want him to pursue you, at least some times, right?  I want to acknowledge you for planning time together despite his lack of initiative. That is a huge win in that you know what you want and you make it happen.  I would like to invite you to try the next step on the same lines. How would it be to make it more logical and express your desire to him?  For example, I love it when you initiate activities and time together with me! I have been missing that. To

Things I Believed About Social Media After I Met My Wife On Facebook.

Life is truly beautiful but it takes very few people to know and understand this especially when it comes to Marriage. Social Media on its own is another world where different things happen both good and bad, including issues that concerns life in general. My first girlfriend when I was at the University in 2012, I met her on Facebook and From chatting as mere Facebook friends we became lover. We dating online on Facebook for 5 years before we finally met in Lagos when she for the job I got for her as a nanny. The relationship was going well but unfortunately we were not meant to marry because of something things traditionally we couldn't fix but we are not enemies because of that first bond, I was her first boyfriend and she was also my first girlfriend. Fast was to 2018, I met another lady on the same Facebook where I made a post about a company looking for workers, she indicated interest but because of location barrier she was ruled out of the job, but then I didn't stop com