Skip to main content

He Abandon Me And Our Children, After Relocating From Port Harcourt.

Please hide my friend identity. I am having 4 kids for a man I am staying with with out not even introduction or Bride price not been paid and is not that he is not working he is working well but when the money comes he ends up spending on many women and he doesn't value me or my kids. 

So about 2 years now he was transferred from Port Harcourt to Lagos so when he went to Lagos and left I and the kids in port Harcourt he was really making money but not taking care of us even his boys in the boat started building their house just in less than 3 months so his boys and everyone in the boat started calling me that I should advise my husband to spend his money wisely because he doesn't sleep in the boat anymore, instead he lodge hotel every now and then he changes woman mind you then I just put to birth twins and I stopped working and out of stress and I Lost one baby because when I was pregnant and due to birth them they said is operation. 

So I called him to come because I don't have any body to help me so he told me that if I didn't see him I will not give birth that I should remain there because he won't come so after a lot of arguments he later said that one of his boy is not feeling well, not knowing that the boy was fine and the boy was disturbing him to go for his time off so he told the boy that he is not coming that the boy should go for his turn and finally the boy came and the boy he lied to me that is sick was the person that accompany me to the hospital to give birth.

After delivery he didn't still come for the baby naming he lied that he doesn't have transport from Lagos to PH, after 3 weeks he came and went back in one week his next coming was the baby dedication and he came a night at about 9pm on Saturday and Sunday the next morning was the dedication and left again the next 3 days claiming he is going back to work. 

His younger sister called me from the village that he spent 2 weeks with them which i knew nothing about so I became angry and I cursed that night because when ever I call him for feeding money he will say he doesn't have that they have not gone to work and all his co-workers are busy coming to Port Harcourt to buy one property to another.

So I called him and told him that all your co-workers are doing all this and you that don't even have much responsibilities like them have not even acquired anything, so he told me that is non of my business that I can not advise him on how to use his money and mind you since I put to birth I stopped working because the twins was delivered vaginally because I was booked for CS but before the appointment time I put to birth normally through vagina. 

So I was almost paralyzed I couldn't walk for almost 2 months plus, even till this minute I can't stand upright without pains on my left leg so out of frustration and a lot of suffering I called him one day and cursed him that since after praying for him when the money comes he uses them on girls that he will suffer.


So at exactly 3 months container that they supplied was stolen so they arrested him and his captain and the owners of the stuff took them to prison in lagos for the past 2 year's now and I have been struggling with my 4 kids.

Along the line I met a guy that is helping me with cash and now he is asking me to marry him though he is single and 39 of age but he is not aware that I have kids because we haven't done anything yet but he loves me and has called his family that he has seen a wife, I told him I want to learn a skill before anything so he told me that when he is through with our marriage that is when he will look for a job or open shop for me but he normally gives me money for hair, cream and lots. 

More so right now am confuse please elders in the house I need matured advice because I can't pilot all this alone, the family of my kids father does not support the kids at all not even feeding. I hustle for house rent school fees and others alone and the help of my few family am thinking of going back to my mother's house but she is not that too strong because am from a polygamous house no help from any where, I am an OND holder which I struggle for myself alone, so am so frustrated this my marriage story is the why I need advice from you guys.

Sorry for the long post, I will be in the comment section please no insult.
This is my marriage story.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Prayer For Mercy: Say These Prayers Whenever You Feel Your Soul Is Troubled.

Prayer For Mercy: Say These Prayers Whenever You Feel Your Soul Is Troubled. Many times life challenges us with different kinds of trials or temptations, while facing this unpleasant situations it will look as if God is far from us, and because of the panic we may not be seeing the light of the presence of God but still God is still around and watching us. Some of the time go through challenges is because of sins committed against God. Visit Isaiah chapter 1 verse 15 to confirm this, but with prayer you can reunite with God. In the same Isaiah chapter 1, in  verse 18 God invited us for reunion with him. I am going to lead you in prayer now, say it with faith and you will overcome victoriously. 1. Father I thank you for giving me this opportunity to pour out my heart to you, thank you also for a special moment in your presence, I sincerely honor your faithfulness in my life, amen. 2. My Father I know I have sinned against you, especially by breaking rules and regulations ment to obey by

Not Many People Will Be Honest With You About This.

Staying away from premarital affairs is beneficial in so many ways, let nobody tell yu otherwise.  1. Good health - you're not scared or worried about any contagious diseases or STDs. 2. Peace of mind - no one is coming tomorrow to pin any foetus on you. And you're not running the risk of having to carry unwanted pregnancy. 3. Focus - you have more time to yourself to pay attention to the things that matter most in your life in the present moment & in the nearest future. 4. Spiritual growth - your body, mind & soul are in one accord & at peace with your creator. No guilt whatsoever! This will take you closer to God & make your prayers heard & answered even more than you expected it. 5. Purposeful life - as you're living a meaningful life at present, you're laying solid foundations towards building a purposeful life tomorrow. 6. No fear, no regrets - you have the sense of purity & purpose to pursue any ambition in the nearest future because you kn

Why I Think Infidelity Will Not Stop Existing In Marriage.

To whole lot of people, infidelity is a a normal lifestyle while to others is not acceptable and should be condemned. From The inception of marriage, or may conclude it that for many years infidelity has been found in marriage and it has has brought an end to many Marriages, those that couldn't comfort or control their anger and the trauma caused by their cheating partner. Many did it and tagged it mistake and sincerely apologized that it will not happen again, while some accepted their mistakes but agreed to move on with their new found love partner, but in all, they all have different reasons for cheating. These reasons could be traced to; 1. People have extramarital affairs because one or two of their emotional needs are not met by their partner. 2. Not being cared for by their partner but they found the caring in another opposite gender. 3. Unresolved Conflicts that has existed for a long time. 4. Lack of self-control. They saw someone believed to be more attractive than their

How You Can Initiate Affection And Improve The Happiness In Your Marriage.

This marriage advice is for everyone, I mean both singles and married because if you are facing the same challenge written in the message in your marriage, this advise will help you, and if you are still single, engaged or searching for a true, this Advise will still help you because you will gain new ideas of settling problems in marriage pending when you are married. Here's the question asked anonymously that brought about the advice. Hello Anonymous, I hear the pain you are experiencing from your husband’s neglect. I hear you want him to pursue you, at least some times, right?  I want to acknowledge you for planning time together despite his lack of initiative. That is a huge win in that you know what you want and you make it happen.  I would like to invite you to try the next step on the same lines. How would it be to make it more logical and express your desire to him?  For example, I love it when you initiate activities and time together with me! I have been missing that. To

Things I Believed About Social Media After I Met My Wife On Facebook.

Life is truly beautiful but it takes very few people to know and understand this especially when it comes to Marriage. Social Media on its own is another world where different things happen both good and bad, including issues that concerns life in general. My first girlfriend when I was at the University in 2012, I met her on Facebook and From chatting as mere Facebook friends we became lover. We dating online on Facebook for 5 years before we finally met in Lagos when she for the job I got for her as a nanny. The relationship was going well but unfortunately we were not meant to marry because of something things traditionally we couldn't fix but we are not enemies because of that first bond, I was her first boyfriend and she was also my first girlfriend. Fast was to 2018, I met another lady on the same Facebook where I made a post about a company looking for workers, she indicated interest but because of location barrier she was ruled out of the job, but then I didn't stop com