Sunday, April 28, 2024

The Prayers I Prayed The Day I Raised A Praying Altar.

You may have questioned or asked someone that is higher than you in religious activities, what is praying altar.

Praying Altar simply means a special place dedicated to offer prayers to God in your house, ordained and blessed by a priest or a pastor for you and your family members.
I have always wanted to raised an altar of prayer for God in my apartment before I became a pastor but becoming a pastor made me to understand how important it is to raise the altar of prayer.



So one day I was studying the Bible I came across Genesis 28:19 to 22, is about how Jacob built an altar for God, I was really inspired and decided to use the avenue to build an altar of prayer in my apartment. I gave the Altar a name which I called "The God That Does New Things Everyday", a name inspired by Isaiah 43:19.

Immediately I finished the altar, started praying, these were the prayers I said that very day:

Dear most Holy God in Heavenly, 
I come before you in prayer this very moment, not just for my personal life challenges only but for all other people who needs you right now for anything bothering them that only you can take care of for them. 

God the everlasting and the most powerful father, whatever it maybe right now that this person reading this pray is praying for you to do for him or her, or challenges they are facing that needs your urgent attention please as a matter of urgency help them and take away their burden just as you have promised in the Bible in Matthew 7 verse 7 to verse 8. 

Oh God the most Excellency, If anyone reading this prayer is sick whether in the body or facing emotional or mental challenges, I sincerely pray that divine healing rest upon such person right now. 
If there's anyone who lost his or her way to a life changing destination he or she is going for first time,I appeal to you God in heaven to to be their guidance and director. 

Please give a heart warming comfort to the broken hearted and make them to understand that you are with them just as you have promised in Isaiah 43 verse 1 and 2, and you will not disappoint in your promises. 

Jehovah the king and creator of all things, you created time you but you do things out of time and season, please in your faithfulness, groom our heart with your peace and gladness, the kind we can't give to ourselves in Jesus' name, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment